Trading System Developer (Equity Options)
Website OAKRIDGE STAFFING LLC
My client is looking for exceptional high frequency/low latency developers to work within their equity trading group.
This position will be primarily focused on equity options and market volatility.
The developer will be an integral part of a core development team and report to the Trading System Development management team.
- Full software development life cycle experience in a mission critical trading systems environment a must… Options, Equities, Futures, etc
- Must possess excellent software design skills and knowledge of advanced data structures
- Must have exceptionally strong C++ knowledge and debugging skills in a Linux environment
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts a must
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP multicast and socket programming required
- Knowledge of the BOOST libraries and STL required
- Must have experience in developing real-time applications in a distributed processing architecture
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of the logical business domain in Options or Equities trading systems a big plus
- Experience coding interface solutions for FIX, OPRA, CTA or UTP a big plus
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Shell, and Perl a plus
Education and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in C++ development
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in delivering software solutions in a trading systems environment for an Exchange or a Wall Street firm