C#/WPF Architect (Interest Rates)
You will be building a new architecture and framework within WPF/C#. This position will sit in technology but work hand and hand with the traders on a daily bases for customizations.
Candidate should also be able to develop detailed technical specifications from functional design documents to support current and future business needs. Coordinate testing, and implementation of new systems components. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Provide maintenance, monitoring and support of existing systems. Troubleshooting functional/technical performance issues, provide solutions and resolve technical issues. Works independently with little guidance and reports issues to management.
- Client server / desktop application Developer (C#, WPF, Object Orientated Programming, TDD, Agile).
- Should have a solid grasp of: .NET, C#, WPF, object orientated (OO) analysis / design / design patterns.
- Should have worked in a multithreading or real-time multi-threaded environment.
- Strong fundamentals in C# and programming concepts.
- Multi-threading, GC, Data structures and optionally Algorithms.
- Experience in capital markets trading systems and broad understanding of electronic trading and trade flow.
- Asynchronous Programming (Coherence, TIBCO etc.).
- Strong enthusiasm to learning and “can do” attitude and good aptitude as well.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness a must.
- Must have worked on at least 2 full life cycle implementations.
- 10+ years of experience in software development field with strong focus on UI development using Windows technologies, Enterprise Application Integration, Messaging Systems and Object Oriented programming techniques and methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience with full software life-cycle development experience with C#, .NET, WinForms.
- 2+ years of experience with WPF & MVVM.
- 3+ years of software development experience working in Capital Markets Industry.
- Development experience with RDBMS, preferably Oracle, Sybase and proficiency with SQL.
- Understanding of XML and related technologies (JSON, JAXB, XSLT, XPath and XQuery).
- Experience with version control software systems such as CVS, SVN and Maven build tools.