Desktop Support Analyst (Hedge Fund)
Website OAKRIDGE STAFFING LLC
Top global alternative asset firm is looking to hire a desktop support person into their Infrastructure team.
- Provide primary end-user support by responding to and addressing all support calls and tickets in a high intensity environment.
- Provide technology support, training, and assistance for Executives.
- Resolve hardware and software issues, install and/or upgrade software on company computers
- Create and maintain user accounts and permissions in Active Directory.
- Support, activate and deploy mobile devices
- Assist in systems administration, networking, and security initiatives.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills along with a strong work ethic and professional attitude
- Ability to work in a break-fix environment and be able to prioritize multiple demands and deadlines
- Windows/Technical Certifications and/or a Bachelor’s Degree are desired